- Minimum Exception Rate
- The Number of Current Students
- 6 Years
- Academic Education
- Ali Abdel Saadoun Obaid Musa
Speech Of Dean
In the name of God, the Compassionate, the shepherd of the human march, our Imam Al-Hussein, peace be upon him, said: "Know that people’s needs to you are among the blessings of God upon you, so do not get bored with the blessings, so they turn to others"
The shortest path to heaven and the farthest from it is the medical service.
Our honorable teachers, our dear students, in medicine, the two essences meet, the essence of the continuity of life and the preservation of health, and the essence of human service, which presents a wonderful picture if science is mixed with wisdom and modernity.
Let the Faculty of Medicine at the University of Warith Al-anbya be a symbol of modern medicine and be a pioneer in obtaining indicators of international accreditation and a wonderful model for the embodiment of this divine blessing in the service of society, the individual and the family. I invite you to employ all capabilities for the success of the process of producing a doctor who is highly professional, with integrated knowledge and skills of quality, knowledge of cultures, medical content and the modernity of medical sciences.
Strengthening institutional affiliation, especially to our institution of a religious and a scientific nature, and clarifying and introducing the world, at all national and international levels, to the content of the scientific process that is run in this institution will be the secret of everyone’s success.
My sincere gratitude to you....
College of Medicine
Medicine College, which is one of the faculties of Warith Al-Anbiyaa University, and one of the leading educational institutions in the field of medical education in Iraq and the neighboring countries, aims to graduate doctors who are qualified enough and honest to provide well-offered medical care to members of society.
Vision:The College of Medicine at Warith Al-Anbiyaa University (peace be upon him) is looking forward to graduating professional doctors who carry the vision and values of the Al-Husseiniya Holy Shrine to integrate them with medical values to serve the community in every way possible.
Mission:The essential mission of the College of Medicine in our university is to contribute building an authentic educational system and preparing doctors with high efficiency and able in providing a full package and distinguished medical care, as well as enriching medical scientific research and take full responsibility as well as scientific and ethical honesty.
- 1. Granting a bachelor's degree in medicine and general surgery to graduate students to be doctors capable of determining the type and size of health problems, especially incurable and common ones in society, and providing ways guarantee in order to curing them and reduce their spread.
- 2. Instilling moral values and good behaviors and promoting the values of integrity and sincerity among the graduated doctor, following the path of the beloved Prophet and his chosen family.
- 3. Supporting and motivating graduate students by enhancing their abilities and skills that qualify them to join in postgraduate studies and raise their scientific level through the preparation of training programs that help them improve performance and self-development.
- 4. Seeking to develop curricula and educational methods to enhance the styles and ways of delivering lectures through student interaction.
- 5. Working to establish an integral medical and health system in cooperation with the Health and Medical Education Committee in the Al-Husseiniya Holy Shrine and in coordination with the Iraqi Health Ministry personnel and the recommendations of the World Health Organization through the adoption of solid foundations and rules to pay attention to scientific research for the Faculty of Medicine at the University of Warith Al-Anbiyaa .
- 6. Preparing doctors with the ability to listen and pay attention to the patient and understand his/her health and psychological problems and work to solve them through early and continuous clinical training during university studies.