- Universality, holding to the supreme principles and values of faith, authenticity in science and learning it, and perfection.
The University Mission
- Achieve scientific Authenticity.
- Perfection in the means of learning and teaching.
The University Objectives
- Granting a certificate is a means, not a goal.
- The graduate personality is faithful and accustomed to perfection at work.
- Being able to serve the community.
- Planning and thinking before starting execution.
WE BELIEVE IN....
- Leadership: We are proud of our existence as an anchor institution in Holy City of Karbala and will continue to serve our community while playing a lead role in the city’s resurgence.
- Integrity... We keep our word, live up to our commitments, and are accountable to ourselves and each other.
- Innovation... We are unafraid to try new things and learn by both failure and success.
- Excellence... We strive for the highest quality outcomes in everything we do.
- Diversity and inclusion... We value all people and understand that their unique experiences, talents and perspectives make us a stronger institution and better people.
- Collaboration... When we work together, drawing upon various talents and perspectives, we achieve better results.